For the rest of the world...

This post is for all the English speeking people visiting my blog, although my English is not the best; and I guess there will be many mistakes. :-)
I've heard from a lot of people that they found the link to this website, but they haven't understood anything it says. Basicly what this blog tells, are my experiences and impressions during my life here in the United States of America. I try to give the people in Germany an idea of how life is in the "land of opportunies". I report about my High School, the after school activities (mostly about soccer and American Football), but also about many other things like Homecoming or the trips with my family. The very first posts are telling about my preparation for this year and about my feelings right before I left my home country to start a new life.
For all people living in America it's just an everyday experiance, but for the people in Germany it might be very interesting to read. There are so many different thing, compared to Germany, specially in School, although the culture in general is very similar to Europe.
If you scroll down, there is also a tool to translate the Webpage. I know it won't give you the best translation but at least an idea about the main topics.

Keine Kommentare: